Monday, April 03, 2006

Finishing touches


I've never understood why it takes so much energy to finish things. Probably because after so much time and energy spent getting 99.99% of a job done, you're just sick of it, or bored with it and ready to move on. My most recent project, FROM BEYOND, is at that 99.99% stage, and I'm so tired of looking at it that I'd rather make a movie about my cats sleeping on the couch. It's looking good though, and I'm really happy with it. I screened the rough cut for my boyfriend, Gary (check out his site at www.garygreenlives.com) and my friend Behn (www.the-television.com), both of whom gave me some invaluable critiques. Thanks guys!

Still no word from London, so I can only assume that my films weren't selected. This is probably a good thing, because if I was picked I'd HAVE to go, and right now I can't even afford nosebleed-section tickets for the upcoming Madonna concert that Gary's given me until 2PM to decide upon purchasing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary Green said...

You could make a movie of your cats sleeping and it would be fabulous. You'd find a way. You discover originality and expression in everything you do - except hyperlinking - got ta do that, Hi!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Serves me right for dating someone who can actually TEACH me something! :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Gary Green said...

this whole blog is just going to become another way for you and I to talk to each other during the day

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home