Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dragon*Con Film Fest announces schedule...


The Dragon*Con Film Festival has posted its schedule for film screenings and it looks like FROM BEYOND will be showing in the 10:00 PM Horror Shorts Block on Friday, September 1st. It's a 2.5 hour block of short films, and FB is listed near the end, so it probably won't go on 'til close to midnight. This may be a bit late for some, but to the typical Dragon*Con attendee this is when things are just getting started.

I'm excited by this placement as I think my films play better late at night, preferably after the consumption of much alcohol. My first film, VALLEY OF GWOMBI, had its premiere here in Hollywood on a Friday pretty close to midnight (at the fabulous Arclight Cinema), and the response was pretty rowdy (and fueled by much alcohol)...

Check out the Dragon*Con Film Festival Schedule HERE, and let me know if you plan to attend...I'd love to hear how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home