Monday, August 28, 2006

Dragon*Con schedule update


Looks like I didn't read the Dragon*Con schedule closely enough. FROM BEYOND is scheduled to play TWICE during the festival; once during the 10PM Friday horror block and again in the weeeee hours of Monday morning in the 1:30AM H.P. Lovecraft Celebration block!
This is probably too late for most non-vampires to attend, but for any con-goers who are out late Sunday night the HPL block looks like it's got some GREAT films lined up. Thanks to my good friend Michael Brady (no, not THAT Michael Brady) for pointing out this additional screening!
In other news, the "Punding" video is coming along nicely. I've finished all of the boy's scenes which take place in my cool alley set (pictured here) so it's time to put together the second major location, an apartment belonging to the girl character. I've completely filled up my 293GB hard drive, and I can't delete anything, so my director is bringing over an external hard drive tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary Green said...

Sweet! Make sure that vid makes the appropriate web rounds when it's done. look at how many people have seen that vid from The Vines!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

I know, right? Hopefully this vid will get some TV play...at least that is what the director and band are hoping for!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home