Friday, September 08, 2006

"Punding" pending...





Seems my posts lately have all been about stuff I've already done, and too little about what I've been doing. Here to rectify that are a bunch of pics from the "Punding" video, which is nearing completion:


The deadline for final print is September 20th, so I've got just under 2 weeks left. This fear of not making the deadline has kept my nose to the grindstone pretty hard, but it's been worth it. I put together a ruthless edit last night, just to try and get all the shots in, regrettably having to cut a few shots for time. Considering that the original storyboard was 80 panels and the song is only 3 minutes long (which comes out to about 2.25 seconds of screen-time per shot for those of you doing the math), it's amazing that more didn't have to be cut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary Green said...

Dude, these are scary. Dude don't got no mouth!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Shelley Noble said...

Michael, these puppets look fantastic! The best I've seen of yours so far?! Congratulations on all your good work and getting some fun recognition to boot. Radically Righteous. I'm linking you, if that's ok.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Hey Shel, thanks for the link! I've linked you on my main page, too, so the great animation community chain grows. :) As for YOU, GG, you know I like to walk the fine line between the scary and the sublime!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home