Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Georgie's Wish" makes The Daily Reel's Top Ten!

There's something to be said for being a repeat customer, all right: the good folks over at The Daily Reel have selected GEORGIE'S WISH for their Top Ten List, making this the second film by Red Hatchet to be so honored. The first was A WINTER'S TALE, which went on to be selected for the 2006 H.P.Lovecraft Film Festival taking place next weekend in Portland, OR. Thanks to all the folks over at The Daily Reel for giving me such a nice boost, especially after the insanity that was the shooting schedule of GW (and also for pointing out to me that GW is currently one of the Editor's Picks over at Revver.com!) I promise I will grab more screencaps soon to illustrate the blog with when I reference GW (instead of showing the same party pic over and over), but for now I'd just like to flash my official Daily Reel Seal of Freshness, which I plan to have tattooed somewhere on my body. THANK YOU, TDR!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Noble said...

Congratulations, Michael.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Thanks, Shelley! We need to do lunch sometime!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home