Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Portland gets the Hatchet


So I've just learned (though it's not been officially posted yet) that the H.P.Lovecraft Film Festival will be showing THREE of my films over the course of the weekend: FROM BEYOND, A WINTER'S TALE, and DREDD MANOR, Episode 1. Is this happening? Do I get to see THREE of my babies up on the big screen on the same weekend? I think this is what they call an embarrassment of riches.

It may have something to do with the fact that Festival Founder Andrew Migliore believes that you can never have enough animated horror to look at...a sentiment I couldn't agree with more!

And in keeping with that theory, I'm pleased to announce the imminent arrival of my latest film, GEORGIE'S WISH. It began as a little joke in my head about a week ago, and before I knew it I was building puppets, sets, and staying up til three in the morning shooting them (after spending the day working on the PUNDING video, that is!). I haven't had time to grab many screenshots yet (much less post to my blog as often as I'd like) but fear not, they will be coming soon...here's one for now...
Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home